ASPO: One pet may be transported free of charge on public city buses for each paying passenger under the following conditions:
- It must be clean and non- hazardous to health and safety
- Small dogs (less than 10 kg) may travel free of charge
- May only be held if muzzle and leashed
- Can be placed inside a carrier (50x30x25 cm)
- Cages and carriers must not occupy seats
- Guide dogs are admitted free of charge accompanied individually by the visually challenged person (they must be kept on a leash and wear a muzzle if asked by the driver)
- Passengers accompanying animals must compensate for any damage caused to the vehicle, property or other passengers (the company accepts no liability).
- Transport of animals may be refused by the driver for service requirements at the driver’s sole discretion.
ARST: Free transport of:
- Small animals clean and non-hazardous for health and safety
- Inside carriers (max 50x30x25 cm)
- Large dogs are not allowed
- Guide dogs are always allowed on board free of charge
- Transport of animals may be refused by the driver for service requirements
TURMO TRAVEL: It’s allowed the transport of:
- Small animals (free of charge) on a leash or in carriers
- Medium size pets (upon paying one ticket) with muzzle and leash
DEPLANO: It’s allowed the transport of:
- Small animals (free of charge) with documentation of vaccination certification and ONLY inside a carrier
- Large animals (upon paying one ticket) with documentation of vaccination, muzzle and leash
SUN LINES: Pets must pay ticket and can travel if:
- Small animals inside a carrier
- Large animals with muzzle and leash
TAXI / N.C.C.: it’s allowed only the transport of small animals only in carriers.
DISCLAIMER: terms and conditions are subjected to variations without prior notice. Please, be aware that we suggest to contact your carrier when planning your trip.
For ship trips terms and conditions, please contact your carrier.