“To be an instrument for the development of the city through commitment to the improvement of public services.”.
QUALITY AND SAFETY POLICY
Aspo has the following general goals and guidelines:
- Aspo has the following general goals and guidelines:
- to ensure the health and safety of its employees and stakeholders by eliminating hazards and minimizing risks in the work environment and during the performance of service
- ,to meet the expectations of customers and stakeholders through a commitment to continuous improvement of the services provided;to ensure that staff have adequate skills and awareness through training programs and continuous employee involvement;
- to optimize the efficiency of services due to the requirements of economic and financial stability by implementing control over the costs incurred;
- to constantly verify that activities comply with relevant legislation and regulations of a European, national, regional and local nature and with the standards established by the competent bodies and agencies.